In Our Inbox
Readers Comment on Past Issues
The article on driving is very well written and very relevant. Several excellent points were made, e.g., planning the route ahead. Some other points would be: turning off cell phones and allowing plenty of time to reach one's destination to reduce the stress of arriving on time.
Jon Kaufman, via email, Fall 2012
Welcome to the Winter 2013 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- The Big Picture: Studying Populations to Understand Parkinson's Disease
- Letter from the Executive Director
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- Spotlight on Research: Teaching Tango for Parkinson's
- PD Take Three: Reducing Falls
- Traveling with Parkinson's: Communicating Your Needs
- Thank You for Making a Difference
- PDF News and Events
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.