Welcome to the Summer 2014 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- PDF Funds $5.1 Million in New Research to Meet Community Needs, Ensure Talented Pool of Doctors and Scientists
- Letter from Leadership
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- A Six-Year Journey to Understand Cognitive Decline in PD
- PDF Announces Its Support of AIRPO, a Collaborative Alliance of Leading Regional Parkinson Organizations
- PD Take 3: How Can I Ease Constipation Related to PD?
- Sharing Stories: The Two Lives
- How You Made a Difference During Parkinson's Awareness Month
- PDF News and Events
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.