In Our Inbox
Facebook Users Respond to Our Post "What's Your New Year's Resolution?
To keep moving and learning new things. To focus on what I can do and let go of what I can't. When experiencing a difficult day — my plans and thoughts to make it a positive day. Have a sense of humor. I recently started boxing and it is amazing how it helping me in so many ways. Officially diagnosed at 36 in 1999.
Frank Rumoro, via Facebook
Welcome to the Spring 2013 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- Understanding the Progression of Parkinson's Disease
- Letter from the Executive Director
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- PDF's First Clinical Research Fellow Makes Her Mark
- Carolyn's Journey with Selma
- Advocate Report: The Choice is Yours
- PDF News and Events
- Make a Difference during April's Parkinson's Awareness Month
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.