Order the 2016 PD Awareness T-Shirt, “Join the Team Ending Parkinson’s,” by 13-year-old Lea Dempsey!
Shop to Support PDF
Help the Parkinson's cause while you shop - by purchasing gear through the Parkinson's Shop, from one of our PDF Champions, or simply by searching online!
- Order the 2016 Parkinson's Awareness T-shirt, available in adult and children's sizes, to raise help awareness.
Support PDF at no cost while shopping on Amazon.com!
Are you shopping on Amazon.com this holiday season? With just a click, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase proceeds (.5 percent) to the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- Visit PDF's page on smile.amazon.com (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/13-1866796). It will ask you to sign in (if you haven't already) and to confirm that PDF is your charity of choice.
- If the link above doesn't take you to Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Inc., navigate below preferred charities to a search box labeled,"Or pick your own charitable organization. Input our number, “13-1866796” or simply type in "Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.” Be sure you see, “Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, Inc.” (founded 1957) and choose us!
- You will receive confirmation email from Amazon confirming PDF as your choice for donations. Each and every time you shop on Amazon.com, your purchase will support PDF!
- Shop online at over 700 brand name stores and a portion of each purchase will be donated to PDF, when you choose us as your beneficiary. Participating stores include eBay, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, JCPenney, Best Buy, Gap, and NORDSTROM. Visit www.igive.com to learn more.
- Emily “Emmie” Alice Ball’s professionally handmade jewelry is inspired by molecules and the stunning shapes of natural chemicals. For the fifth year running, PDF Champion Emmie is donating 20 percent of the proceeds from her Dopamine Molecule Collection to PDF during the month of April. This year she is also donating 20 percent from her new collection the Chocolate Molecule! Click here to shop these collections supporting PDF.
- PDF Champion Ellene Warren is donating 100 percent of the profits from her crocheted Helping Hands Cuffs, to PDF.
- With every jewelry purchase you make at http://www.jewels4charity.com/C-PDF, PDF receives 20 percent of the purchase price.