Shop to Support PDF
Help the Parkinson's cause while you shop - by purchasing gear through the Parkinson's Shop, from one of our PDF Champions, or simply by searching online!
- Order one of the 2015 Parkinson's Awareness T-shirts, available in adult and children's sizes, to raise awareness during April's Parkinson's Awareness Month and all year long.
Support PDF at no cost while shopping on Amazon.com!
Are you shopping on Amazon.com this holiday season? With just a click, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase proceeds (.5 percent) to the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- Visit smile.amazon.com Below preferred charities you will see a search box that says "Or pick your own charitable organization.”
- Input our number, “13-1866796” or simply type in "Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.” Be sure you see, “Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, Inc.” (founded 1957) and choose us!
- You will receive confirmation email from Amazon confirming PDF as your choice for donations. Each and every time you shop on Amazon.com, your purchase will support PDF!
- Shop online at over 700 brand name stores and a portion of each purchase will be donated to PDF, when you choose us as your beneficiary. Participating stores include eBay, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, JCPenney, Best Buy, Gap, and NORDSTROM. Visit www.igive.com to learn more.
- PDF Champion Ellene Warren is donating 100 percent of the profits from her crocheted Helping Hands Cuffs, to PDF.
- With every jewelry purchase you make at http://www.jewels4charity.com/C-PDF, PDF receives 20 percent of the purchase price.