PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how your funds are spent, visit our financial information page.
Shop to Support PDF
Help the Parkinson's cause while you shop - by purchasing gear through the Parkinson's Shop, from one of our PDF Champions, or simply by searching online!
- Order one of the 2014 Parkinson's Awareness T-shirts to raise awareness during April's Parkinson's Awareness Month all year long. PDF also offers wristbands and other items.
- For the third year in a row, PDF Champion Emily Alice is donating 25 percent of sales from her Dopamine and Oxytocin jewellery collections to PDF during April, Parkinson's Awareness Month. Her homemade designs are inspired by science and in particular molecules. Click here to shop these collections supporting PDF.
- Shop online at over 700 brand name stores and a portion of each purchase will be donated to PDF, when you choose us as your beneficiary. Participating stores include eBay, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, JCPenney, Best Buy, Gap, and NORDSTROM. Visit www.igive.com to learn more.
- PDF Champion Ellene Warren is donating 100 percent of the profits from her crocheted Helping Hands Cuffs, to PDF.
- With every jewelry purchase you make at http://www.jewels4charity.com/C-PDF, PDF receives 20 percent of the purchase price.