Are you a health professional caring for people with Parkinson's disease? Whether you are a doctor, nurse, speech, physical or occupational therapist, social worker or other professional, PDF is committed to providing you and your patients with the tools you need to understand the latest in Parkinson's research and care, to treat it effectively and to find the resources you need in your community.
PDF offers free resources to assist with patient education and professional training and continuing education opportunities for professionals, the cornerstone of which is the Edmond J. Safra Visiting Nurse Faculty Training Program at the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
Learn more about these opportunities:
- Edmond J. Safra Visiting Nurse Faculty Program at PDF
- Physical Therapy Faculty Program at PDF
- CEU Opportunities for Health Professionals
- Patient Education Resources by Profession
- Partner with Patient Advocates