PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF) staff is a dedicated team working to serve the Parkinson's community through research, education and advocacy programs.
Our open positions are listed below. If you have queries about employment opportunities, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of inquiries that we receive, you may not receive a response.
National Programs Manager
Responsibilities and Principal Functions
The Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (PDF) is accepting applications for a part-time (18 to 20 hours per week) paid internship position. The intern will be charged with performing outreach and tracking the events and activities of members of the Parkinson’s community.
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact support group leaders and update their information into Raiser’s Edge database.
- Contact medical professionals and update their information into Raiser’s Edge database.
- Send monthly activities report to PDF Research Advocates and enter activities into Raiser’s Edge database.
- Assist with summarizing, analyzing and reporting these activities.
- Coordinate and distribute resources and materials to PDF Research Advocates in support of their outreach and education activities.
- Work on other projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written, oral, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Should be dependable, flexible, resourceful and detail oriented.
- Creative and energetic personality and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, follow-through and meet deadlines effectively.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested parties may send a cover letter and current resume to David Blomquist, National Programs Manager, at email@example.com. Only senior year undergraduate or graduate students will be considered. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.