Ticket & Sponsorship Levels
Individual Ticket: preferred donation of $125 or $75
Sponsorship of $400: includes admission for two and listing in event program
Sponsorship of $600: includes admission for four and listing in event program
Sponsorship of $1,000: includes admission for six, listing in event program and PDF website recognition
Music for Parkinson's Research
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF) is pleased to invite you to:
14th Annual Music for Parkinson's Research
An afternoon of chamber music to support PDF research programs
Sunday, November 13, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
2125 Westchester Avenue East, Rye, NY
Tickets are now available online here.
What: An afternoon of chamber music, followed by a wine and cheese reception, benefiting PDF’s research programs. The event will feature a performance by the Attacca Quartet, Quartet in Residence for the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Gena Raps, pianist and faculty member at Mannes College The New School of Music. All proceeds from the concert benefit PDF's research programs.
Why: Proceeds benefit the MPR Research Fellowship at the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. In 2016, the fellowship supports the research of Rosalind Roberts, B.Sc., D.Phil., of the Montreal Neurological Institute at McGill University. Dr. Roberts is studying the quality control process for keeping mitochondria (the powerhouse of cells) healthy and what might go awry in the process to cause PD.
Who: Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, led by Music for Parkinson’s Research (MPR). MPR was founded in 2003 with the mission of raising money in support of Parkinson’s research, by sponsoring an annual musical event in Westchester.
Event Committee: Francie Camper, Carol Chase, David and Jane Eger, Jonathan Eger, Ellen Grober, Denny Jacobson, Eileen Lehrer, Robert Mencher, Martin and Cynthia Mintz, Regina Schwarz, John and Naomi Stine, Alan Weiner and Judy Zendell.
Directions: Congregation Emanu-El
- From the West: Take the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287 E). Take Exit 9N-9S for Hutchinson Parkway towards Whitestone Bridge/Merritt Parkway. Merge onto Westchester Ave. Congregation Emanu-El will be on the right.
- From the East: Take the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287 W). Take Exit 9S towards Merritt Parkway/Hutchinson Parkway/Whitestone Bridge. Merge onto Westchester Ave. Take the Hutchinson Parkway S ramp to Whitestone Bridge. Take exit 26E (I-287 E/Rye). Merge onto Westchester Ave. Congregation Emanu-El will be on the right.
- From the South via Hutchinson River Parkway: Take Hutchinson River Parkway North to Exit 26E (I-287 E/Rye). Merge onto Westchester Ave. Congregation Emanu-El will be on the right.
- From the South via I-95: Take I-95 North to Exit 18B (Mamaroneck Ave/White Plains). Merge onto Mamaroneck Ave. Turn right to merge onto Hutchinson River Parkway N. Take Exit 26E (I-287 E/Rye). Merge on to Westchester Ave. Congregation Emanu-El will be on the right.
- From the North: Take I-684 S towards White Plains. Take Exit 26E (I-287 E/Rye). Merge onto Westchester Ave. Congregation Emanu-El will be on the right.
To learn more about Music for Parkinson’s Research, please contact David Eger at (914) 424-9547 or visit www.musicforparkinsonsresearch.com.