For media inquiries, including commentary from our experts, please contact us:
- Phone: (212) 923-4700 ext. 3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Parkinson's Disease Foundation for commentary on breaking science stories, information about the disease and our own programs of research, education and advocacy.
How We Can Help
- Expert and Patient Commentary: Covering Parkinson's science? We can help by linking you to our medical advisors and PDF Research Advocates. We also offer early access to our team's interpetation of science news.
- Parkinson's Facts: Need to know Parkinson's statistics and estimated costs? Browse our statistics and call us for more detailed information.
- Press Releases: Learn about PDF's programs of research, education and advocacy along with our signature events.
PDF/Parkinson's at a Glance
- Since its founding in 1957, PDF has dedicated over $105 million to fund the work of leading scientists throughout the world and over $44 million to support national education and advocacy programs.
- Parkinson's disease is a chronic and progressive movement disorder, affecting as many as one million people in the United States and seven to 10 million people worldwide. The cause is unknown, and although there is presently no cure, there are treatment options such as medication and surgery to manage its symptoms.
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation Press Kit includes information on annual events, biographies and facts about Parkinson's disease.
Press Kit Materials
- PDF's Work and Biennial Report
- Information on PDF's Annual Gala, Bal du Printemps
- Information on PDF's Celebrate Spring Events
- General Facts on Parkinson's Disease
- To learn about PDF's latest activities, read PDF Press Releases and Statements.
- Biography of PDF Chair Howard D. Morgan
- Biography of PDF Scientific Director Stanley Fahn, M.D.
- Biography of PDF President Robin Elliott
- Biography of PDF Vice President, Scientific Affairs, James Beck, Ph.D.