Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
PDF Newletter Gets a Makeover
PDF Newsletter Gets a Makeover
Based upon your feedback, the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation® (PDF®) recently re-designed this quarterly newsletter, News & Review. We hope the re-design helps readers — whether you are recently diagnosed, have been living with Parkinson’s disease (PD) for several years or are a care partner, health professional or researcher — to find the information you need. The newsletter includes:
- Science News including PDF-funded research and updates on treatments. For instance, see our report about a PDF-funded study that discovered a new gene implicated in Parkinson’s.
- Tips on Coping with Parkinson’s disease and its symptoms, such as those offered for orthostatic hypotension.
- Personal Stories from people affected by Parkinson’s, such as the letter by Peter Gall.
- Resources that may help you, including the new series of PD ExpertBriefings.
- Profiles of the dedicated individuals who are raising funds for PDF, such at those on that have ambitiously climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and golfed their way to more than $60,000 for research.
- Ways to Get Involved including the Clinical Research Learning Institute or community events.
How did we make these changes? Over the past several years, you have written and called us to let us know your thoughts. Many of you also responded to the survey we posted online last year. See the results below.
What Do You Think?
With the new News & Review, we will be doing our best to support your life with Parkinson’s. Please give us your feedback on this new design at www.pdf.org/survey11.