PDF People with Parkinson's Advisory Council member Maria De Leon, M.D., (top) and Executive Director Robin Elliott (bottom) invite you to Montreal.
Go Global at World Parkinson Congress
Will we see you there? The 3rd World Parkinson Congress is coming closer. Make your plans, and find out the exciting ways to connect with the global community now.
3rd World Parkinson Congress
Tuesday, October 1 through Friday, October 4, 2013
- Interact with the global Parkinson's community of doctors, scientists, allied health professionals, caregivers and people with Parkinson's disease.
- Learn about the latest scientific discoveries, medical practices and caregiver initiatives.
- Be part of a worldwide dialogue that will help track the path to a cure.
- Find a Buddy: The Parkinson’s Buddies Program matches international WPC attendees with Canadians with Parkinson's disease who are also attending. When you register, you can check a box to let the WPC know that you are interested in getting matched up. Learn more about the buddies program here.
- Share Your PD Programs: The WPC offers a special Living with Parkinson’s Poster Session, which shares programs and projects from around the world that help people with Parkinson’s disease and care partners to take charge of their PD and bring about change on a local, regional, or national level. These can be projects done by individuals, groups or organizations. Abstracts must be received by Monday, April 15. Learn more here.
- Make a Video: Why is the WPC important to you? The WPC is accepting videos from the community in a variety of categories through its Video Competition. Videos must be received by Wednesday, May 8. Learn more here.
We hope to see you in Montreal in October 2013!
PDF helped lay the groundwork for the first WPC in 2006 and is now a Silver Sponsor. The WPC has 151 partner Parkinson's organizations from 43 countries.