Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Winter 2010 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
You can access key articles by clicking the links that appear below or download the full Winter 2010 issue.
- Health Care Reform: Principles for the Parkinson's Community
- News in Brief
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF: Lloyd A. Greene, Ph.D.
- Parkinson's Disease: Secrets, Myths and Misconceptions
- Reflections on PDF's Second Clinical Research Learning Institute
- Mid-Stage PD: Building Your Health Care Team
- Join Parkinson's Awareness Month 2010
- Around & About the Community
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.