Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Winter 2007/2008 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson’s research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
You can access key articles by clicking on the links that appear below or click here to download the full Winter 2007/2008 issue in Adobe Acrobat format.
- State of Parkinson’s Science is Focus of PDF’s 50th Anniversary Symposium
- News in Brief
- New Gene Mutation Linked to Parkinson’s Risk
- Research Shows Nicotine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesias
- DBS and Impulsiveness in Parkinson’s
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF
- Not Just a Movement Disorder: Cognitive Changes in PD
- My Reflections on PDF’s 50th Anniversary Educational Symposium
- Recognizing Excellence in the PD Community
- PDF Champions In Action
- PDF Launches Clinical Research Learning Institute
- Around & About the Community
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like to receive News & Review by mail, please click here.