Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Winter 2003-2004 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- An Interview with NINDS Director, Dr. Story Landis
- News in Brief
- Motivating Moves for People with Parkinson's
- To Sleep, To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
- Voice from Washington
- Parkinson's Action Network Names New Ed
- Fall Prevention in PD
- Cook Well, Stay Well with Parkinson's Disease
- Around and About the Community
- Mr. Stephen Ackerman Joins PDF Board as Treasurer
- PDF Financial Health Gains Charity Watchdog's Highest Ranking
- Farewell to Two Leaders
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.