In Our Inbox
Comments on US BRAIN Initiative and PDF’s Call for Patient Involvement
I am happy to finally see some commitment from our government towards the various brain diseases. As a person with Parkinson's disease, I thank you President Obama.
John Weber, via Facebook
I also am happy to see some more effort put into the research of the brain!
Brenda Gaines, via Facebook
I, too, echo your [PDF’s] desire to have the patient perspective included in all the discussions with the major players. Let's keep this conversation going — it's exciting to see movement in this direction. Small steps, but important ones.
Robin K., PDF Research Advocate, via Blogger
Welcome to the Summer 2013 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- Patient Engagement in PD Research and Why It Matters
- Letter from the Executive Director
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- PDF Awards $5 Million for Parkinson's Research
- From All Angles, PD is a Balancing Act
- PD Take 3: Are There Strategies to Help With My Changing Voice?
- You Made a Difference: Parkinson's Awareness Month
- News & Events
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.