Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Summer 2012 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- "The Placebo Effect," How It Complicates Parkinson’s Disease Research
- Letter from the Executive Director
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- Mining for Clues to Understand Parkinson’s
- PDF Awards $5.3 Million in Research Grants
- Meet the New Members of PDF's Advisory Council
- How You Made a Difference During Parkinson's Awareness Month
- PDF Events
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.