PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Summer 2009 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
You can access key articles by clicking the links that appear below or download the full Summer 2009 issue.
- Improving Brain Function with Exercise, Connectedness and Creativity
- News in Brief
- PDF Announces Financial Assistance Program for People with PD
- New Publication Lists Hundreds of Resources for People with Parkinson's
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF: Yvette M. Bordelon, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mid-Stage Parkinson's: Managing the Movement Symptoms
- PDF Commits $700,000 to Promising Parkinson's Scientists
- Where Are They Now? Profiles of 2008 Learning Institute Graduates
- Sharing Stories: Writing, the Little Monster and Me
- Around & About the Community
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.