Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Summer 2003 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- Diagnosing Parkinson's - Techniques Old and Newy
- Is Driving with Parkinson's A Public Safety Hazard
- Parkinson's Web Resources - Part Two
- Savings on Drugs
- Scientists Recieving Research Grants 2003-2004
- Stem Cells and Cloning - The Science Behind The Rhetoric
- The Parkinson's Mailbag - Managing Our Medications
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.