In Our Inbox
Community Reacts to Winning Design in T-Shirt Contest
Congrats! I designed t-shirt #2, which was also a finalist in the contest and I want to say your design is very clever! Good for you and thank you for entering the contest and bringing awareness to PDF! Everyone wins, as through research a cure is possible and a
better quality of life!
Geri Buonocore, Burbank, CA, via Facebook
Welcome to the Spring 2014 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
Browse the links below or download the full issue.
- How Are We Doing? PDF's Research Funding 2000-2013
- Letter from Leadership
- In Our Inbox
- Science News
- iPads for Balance? PDF Fellow Uses Technology to Help People with Parkinson's
- What's Delaying New Drugs? Part One: The Cost of Traveling to Trials
- PD Take 3: How Can I Stop or Break a Freeze?
- Tips from PDF Friends for Participating in Parkinson's Awareness Month
- PDF News and Events
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.