Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Spring 2009 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
You can access key articles by clicking the links that appear below or download the full Spring 2009 issue.
- The Era of "Change": New Pathways for Research in Parkinson's
- News In Brief
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF: Longitudinal and Biomarker Study in Parkinson's Disease (LABS-PD)
- Combating Depression in Parkinson's
- Obama Reverses Federal Policy on Funding for Stem Cell Research
- Sharing Stories: How Exercise Keeps Me Going
- Finding Trustworthy Health Information on the Web
- PDF Champions in Action
- Around & About the Community
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like to receive News & Review by mail, please click here.