PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Spring 2005 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- Stem Cells: Their Potential in Treating PD
- News in Brief
- Spotlight on Research
- Gambling, Sex, and...Parkinsonís Disease?
- The Parkinson's Mailbag
- Helping Your Children Cope with Your PD
- The Voice from Washington
- WPC Update Ė Getting Creative, and Living Better, with Parkinsonís
- APT Update Ė Survey: Few Know of PD Trials
- Diagnosis Parkinsonís Disease: You Are Not Alone
- Around and About the Community
- PDF Welcomes Two New Board Members
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.
Alternatively, you may click here to download the Spring 2005 newsletter in Adobe Acrobat format.