PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Spring 2004 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- Assessing a New Generation of Potential Anti-Parkinson Treatments
- A Fresh Look at PDF
- Drugs in the Pipeline
- Shopping Around for PD Meds
- Combating Depression in Parkinson's Disease
- WE MOVE News: Stay Connected, Stay Informed
- Online Course "Makes the Grade"
- Voice from Washington
- News in Brief
- PD Groups Unite in Support of Clinical Research
- The Parkinson's Mailbag
- Around and About the Community
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.