PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Spring 2003 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- The Parkinsonís Mailbag-Improving Manual Dexterity
- NINDS Launches Two Large Clinical Trials for Parkinsonís Disease
- Coping with dementia: advice for caregivers
- Science News in Brief
- PDFís Pilot Research Grants Lead to $20 million in Federal and Other Aid
- Parkinson's Web Resources - Part One
- Organizing a Winning Fundraising Event
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.