Shop to Support PDF
Help the Parkinson's cause while you shop - by purchasing gear through the Parkinson's Shop, from one of our PDF Champions, or simply by searching online!
- Order one of the 2015 Parkinson's Awareness T-shirts, available in adult and children's sizes, to raise help awareness.
Support PDF at no cost while shopping on Amazon.com!
Are you shopping on Amazon.com this holiday season? With just a click, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase proceeds (.5 percent) to the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- Visit PDF's page on smile.amazon.com (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/13-1866796). It will ask you to sign in (if you haven't already) and to confirm that PDF is your charity of choice.
- If the link above doesn't take you to Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Inc., navigate below preferred charities to a search box labeled,"Or pick your own charitable organization. Input our number, “13-1866796” or simply type in "Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.” Be sure you see, “Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, Inc.” (founded 1957) and choose us!
- You will receive confirmation email from Amazon confirming PDF as your choice for donations. Each and every time you shop on Amazon.com, your purchase will support PDF!
- Shop online at over 700 brand name stores and a portion of each purchase will be donated to PDF, when you choose us as your beneficiary. Participating stores include eBay, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, JCPenney, Best Buy, Gap, and NORDSTROM. Visit www.igive.com to learn more.
- PDF Champion Ellene Warren is donating 100 percent of the profits from her crocheted Helping Hands Cuffs, to PDF.
- With every jewelry purchase you make at http://www.jewels4charity.com/C-PDF, PDF receives 20 percent of the purchase price.