Make a Planned Gift
Planned gifts allow you to combine your charitable giving goals with your estate and financial planning goals. If you are considering leaving a legacy in the Parkinson’s community, there are several gift options to explore.
- Explore the options for planned giving, including: bequests, charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trust and charitable gift annuity.
- Find the best options for you by reading: Giving With Common Sense: A Guide to Planned Giving Opportunities.
- Contact Yasnahia Cortorreal, Vice President, Administration, (800) 457-6676 or (212) 923-4700 – to discuss your options.
Compare Your Options
- Bequests: an opportunity for a donor to create a legacy of donating gifts to charitable causes.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: an opportunity for donors to make a significant future gift to a charity such as PDF.
- Charitable Lead Trust: an opportunity for donors to make a significant contribution in the present.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: an opportunity for donors to make a significant contribution in the present and in the future.
Click here to view larger. Detailed information is available in our brochure, on the page numbers indicated.
Thank you for your generosity.