Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
PAN Alert: Learn About Medicare Coverage of Therapy Services on November 21
- Nov 12 2013
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF) has received another important update from the Parkinson's Action Network (PAN) about Medicare coverage of therapy services.
On Thursday, November 21 from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET, the Parkinson’s Action Network (PAN) will host a webinar focused on Medicare coverage for outpatient physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy.
During the webinar, PAN will give an in-depth look at:
- Medicare coverage of therapy services
- Medicare limits on therapy and the exceptions process
- The Improvement Standard - what is it and what is the impact on therapy coverage?
- PAN’s current work to ensure that people with Parkinson’s who are on Medicare continue to have access to medically necessary therapy services
- Details on what you can do to help!
Space is limited, so RSVP today. If you are unable to attend, we will record the webinar and post it on the website – and if demand exceeds capacity, we will schedule a second date.
Once you RSVP, the confirmation page will include call-in information and appropriate links for the program. Please provide your email address on the confirmation page.
Have a question about this webinar or about Medicare therapy caps?
Email Catherine Pugh, Parkinson's Action Network, at email@example.com.
PAN is the voice of the Parkinson's community in Washington, DC. In fiscal year 2013, PDF is supporting PAN with a grant of $200,000.
Source Date: Nov 12 2013