Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Enter the 2012 Parkinsonís Awareness Month T-Shirt Design Contest
You Design It!
- Nov 21 2011
Each year, April is designated as Parkinson’s Awareness Month. How can you raise awareness and enlist others in the fight for a cure in April 2012? Enter your design in the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (PDF) Annual Parkinson’s Awareness Month T-Shirt Design Contest!
PDF invites you to submit a design by Tuesday, January 17, 2012. After our judges select five finalist designs, the general public will have the chance to vote online for their favorite.The winning design will be featured on a t-shirt worn by thousands of people across the country.
Interested in participating? Read below for more detailed information including design rules and regulations and contact us with any questions.
Rules & Regulations
- Use a maximum of four (4) colors for your design – no gradients or transparent layers are allowed.
- All entries must incorporate PDF’s green and yellow and its trademarked tulip.
- Keep the design off the seams.
- Do not use dates or months in the design.
- Save the design as a .jpeg or .pdf at 1000x750 pixel resolution before uploading.
- Remember the design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks or copyright material.
- Past winners are not eligible to participate.
Deadlines & Submissions
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Email all final designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judging and Selection
All entries will be voted upon by a committee of judges comprised of members of our Creativity and Parkinson’s Project as well as past T-Shirt Design Contest winners. After this committee selects our five finalists, the general public will vote for the winning design on PDF’s website. The winning design will be announced in February 2012 and be featured on a t-shirt offered exclusively on PDF’s online store and to participants of the Parkinson’s Unity Walk in New York City in April 2012.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or call (800) 457-6676 with your inquiries.
Past T-Shirt Designers
Find out the story behind 2011 design contest winners, Stephanie Longo and Marian Bumala and 2010 winner Heather Hinrichsen.
Source Date: Nov 21 2011