Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Enter the Parkinsonís Awareness Month T-Shirt Design Contest!
You Design It!
- Oct 06 2009
Each year, April is designated as Parkinson’s Awareness month. How can you raise awareness? How can you enlist others in the fight for a cure?
Help us prepare for April 2010. Enter YOUR design in the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (PDF) Parkinson’s Awareness Month T-Shirt Contest!
We invite you to submit a design, including PDF’s trademark tulip and yellow and green, that you think will help the Parkinson’s community to spread the word about our cause next April. The winner’s design will be offered exclusively on PDF’s online store and distributed at PDF's booth at the Parkinson’s Unity Walk in New York City in April 2010.
The winning design will be chosen by the public, who will vote online from a group of finalists in February 2010. The winner will be announced on our website on Wednesday, March 10, 2010.
Read below for more information on how to enter and keep checking the PDF site for more information on getting involved in next year's Parkinson's Awareness Month!
Rules & Regulations:
- Use a maximum of four (4) colors for your design – no gradients or transparent layers are allowed.
- All entries must incorporate PDF’s green and yellow and trademarked tulip.
- Keep the design off the seams.
- Save the design as a JPEG or PDF at 1000x750 pixel resolution before uploading.
- Remember the design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks or copyright material.
- There is a limit of one design per person.
Deadlines & Submissions
- The deadline for all submissions is Sunday, January 31, 2010.
- All final designs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judging & Selection
All entries will be voted upon by a committee of judges comprised of members of PDF's Creativity and Parkinson’s Project and People with Parkinson’s Advisory Council. After this committee selects our 5 finalists, the general public will vote from the finalists on PDF’s website.
Finalist Selection Committee
Patricia Bissell, Member, Creativity and Parkinson’s Project
Nancy Grandoff, Member, Creativity and Parkinson’s Project and Contributor, PDF Newsletter
Mike O’Leary, Member, PDF’s People with Parkinson’s Advisory Council
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or call (800) 457-6676 with your inquiries.
Source Date: Oct 06 2009