Parkinson's Research Now: 2014 Grant Opportunities
Summer is almost over and PDF's grant season is fast approaching. We invite you to explore the ways that PDF may be able to support your big idea to change Parkinson's disease by applying for one of our 2014 awards.
Apply for a PDF Research Grant
PDF announces eight grant opportunities that will open soon. We are looking for innovative research ideas to improve the lives and futures of people touched by Parkinson's.
Now accepting applications:
- Advancing Parkinson's Therapies Conference Award
- PDF-Parkinson Study Group Mentored Clinical Research Award
Opens on Monday, August 26 *New*
- PDF-Howard Hughes Medical Institute Medical Student Year-Long Fellowship
Opens on Monday, October 1
- Postdoctoral Fellowships for Basic Scientists
- Postdoctoral Fellowships for Neurologists
- PDF-American Brain Foundation Clinician-Scientist Development Award
- Lucien Côté Early Investigator Award in Clinical Genetics
Opens on Monday, December 2
- Summer Student Fellowships
Please share these links with other scientists, fellows and medical students.
See PDF's website, grants.pdf.org, to review deadlines, application instructions and to browse our Frequently Asked Questions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Meet the PDF Research Team this Fall
Are you attending the World Parkinson Congress in Montreal this October or the Society for Neuroscience meeting in San Diego in November? So are we. This is a good opportunity to talk science and share your ideas with us at PDF.
Dr. James Beck
Vice President, Scientific Affairs
Not getting these eblasts? Sign up to receive them in your inbox.
PDF's work in Parkinson's research, education and advocacy is made possible by your contributions. Make a donation today to support our mission. Thank you for your generosity.
If you have or believe you have Parkinson’s disease, then promptly consult a physician and follow your physician’s advice. This email is not a substitute for a physician’s diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease or for a physician’s prescription of drugs, treatment or operations for Parkinson’s.