Will You Meet Me in Montreal?
As a person who lives with Parkinson's, I am excited to meet more than 3,000 people who share the same goal: ending this disease. Will you join me at the 3rd World Parkinson Congress from October 1-October 4 in Montreal or follow online to be a part of this global experience?
Meet us in Montreal
Have you made your plans yet? Register today, so you can join the global PD community of doctors, scientists, allied health professionals, caregivers and people with Parkinson's disease. Make sure to meet PDF while you're there:
- Visit the Exhibit: Stop by booth #1411 and say hi! I will be there with other members of PDF's People with Parkinson's Advisory Council, PDF Research Advocates and staff. Pick up educational materials and submit your PD research priority as part of PDF's first Community Choice Research Award.
- Attend the Pre-Congress Course: Join us on Tuesday, October 1 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM to discuss patient engagement in Parkinson's research.
- Get Creative: Visit the beautiful Parkinson's Quilt, created by 600 people from around the world.
Follow WPC Online
Not coming to Montreal? We're bringing WPC to you.
- Get Daily Reports: Keep up with our WPC reporters, including my fellow Research Advocates, at www.pdf.org/blog.
- Help Choose the Community Choice Award: PDF is launching the first ever Community Choice Research Award at the WPC. Join voters in Montreal, by taking our online poll in early October.
- See Photos and News on Facebook and Twitter: See photos and videos on our social media channels. Follow us on Facebook at www.pdf.org/facebook and connect on Twitter using @PDFparkinson and the hashtag #wpc2013.
Come experience firsthand what we're all talking about! I went to the 2nd WPC in Glasgow, Scotland in 2010 and wouldn't miss WPC 2013!
Linda Morgan, R.Ph., M.B.A.
Member, PDF People with Parkinson's Advisory Council;
PDF Research Advocate;
Member, Program Committee, World Parkinson Congress 2013
PDF helped lay the groundwork for the World Parkinson Coalition in 2004 and is now a WPC 2013 Silver Sponsor. The WPC 2013 has 161 partner Parkinson's organizations from 44 countries.
Pictured at top to bottom: Linda Morgan, PPAC member Maria De Leon, M.D., PDF President Robin Elliott.
Not getting these eblasts? Sign up to receive them in your inbox.
PDF's work in Parkinson's research, education and advocacy is made possible by your contributions. Make a donation today to support our mission. Thank you for your generosity.
If you have or believe you have Parkinson’s disease, then promptly consult a physician and follow your physician’s advice. This email is not a substitute for a physician’s diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease or for a physician’s prescription of drugs, treatment or operations for Parkinson’s.