PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how your funds are spent, visit our financial information page.
PDF Press Releases
PDF HelpLine Is Open
- Nov 05 2012
Thank you to the community for your inquiries to the Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF) this week. We are thinking of the families in the Parkinson's community impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
PDF's New York office is also affected by this weather, but we are happy to report that PDF's National HelpLine is open at (800) 457-6676 and email@example.com, and ready to answer your questions about Parkinson's.
PDF's National HelpLine is Open
PDF's National HelpLine is open and functioning at its normal hours, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
However, due to effects of Hurricane Sandy, we are working with limited phone lines. Please know that if you are asked to leave a voicemail, or your email is not returned immediately, a HelpLine staff member is working diligently to respond to your question.
How can the HelpLine assist you and your loved one affected by Parkinson's disease? Our team can help you to:
- Navigate the challenges of this week's weather, including ways to fill your prescriptions if you running low and your pharmacy is closed
- Answer your general questions about Parkinson's disease, symptoms, treatments, complementary and alternative therapies
- Help you to find support groups in your area and Parkinson's specialists (movement disorder specialists) in your community, where available
- Help to interpret the latest scientific studies reported by the media
- Identify financial, legal and other resources to help you live well with Parkinson's
The HelpLine is available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM ET - 5:00 PM ET at (800) 457-6676 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source Date: Nov 05 2012