Artwork courtesy of Cindy DeLuz, member of PDF’s Creativity & Parkinson’s Project
$350 (Under age 40)
Researcher Sponsor: $100,000- Premium table of 10 with ringside seating at the gala dinner, two tickets to Celebrate Spring, an annual benefit organized by the Young New Yorkers for the Fight Against Parkinson’s committee, acknowledgement on PDF website with link to sponsor’s corporate website, signage recognition with logo at gala dinner, recognition from the podium during the dinner program, logo recognition at the dinner, full screen most frequently shown ad in on-screen dinner journal, mention in all press materials.
Advocate Sponsor: $50,000- Table of 10 with ringside seating, recognition and full screen prime ad in on-screen dinner journal.
Educator Sponsor: $25,000- Table of 10 with priority seating, recognition and full screen prominent ad in on-screen dinner journal.
Tulip Sponsor: $12,500- Table of 10 and recognition at the dinner.
Annual Gala - Bal du Printemps
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation and its Co-Chairs invite you to:
A Gala to Benefit the Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Wednesday, May 11
The Metropolitan Club
One East 60 Street (between Fifth & Madison Avenues)
New York, NY
6:30 PM Cocktails
7:30 PM Dinner
Master of Ceremonies: Willie Geist, Host of NBC’s “Sunday TODAY with Willie Geist,” Co-host of NBC News’ “Today” and Co-host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
Co-Chairs: Jill Taub Drury, Stephanie Goldman-Pittel, Karen Burke Goulandris, M.D., Ph.D., Isobel Robins Konecky and Arlene Levine.
Tickets and Sponsorship: Browse sponsorship opportunities which appear at right. Tickets and sponsorships can be purchased here. Find details on advertising opportunities in our journal by downloading our guide here.
The Page and William Black Humanitarian Award: Honoring top-performing PDF Champions, whose efforts as volunteer fundraisers have helped the program to raise $2.5 million. This year will honor:
- Celebrate Spring New York: George Pennington Egbert III, Gregory & Barbara Romero, Jonathan Romero, Missy Egbert Sheehan & William B. Sheehan
- Harvest Bistro Event Series: Stephanie Goldman-Pittel, Amy Sole, Doug Stern, Russell Stern
- Music for Parkinson’s Research: David J. Eger, Ph.D.
- Parkinson’s Support Group of the Mid-Hudson Valley Annual Walk: Nancy Redkey
- Summer Challenge Series: Rachel Isenberg
Entertainment: Joe D'Urso & Stone Caravan, Members, Light of Day Foundation
Proceeds: Proceeds benefit PDF's research programs.
Event History: Bal du Printemps celebrates the community leaders who advance Parkinson’s science and the philanthropic leaders who make these advances possible with their generous financial support. PDF’s annual gala was cultivated through the years by the late Page Morton Black, Chairman Emeritus of the PDF Board of Directors.
At the dinner, PDF recognizes and honors outstanding figures in the Parkinson’s community.
Past recipients of Awards include:
- Lucien Côté, M.D. – 2014
- Arlene and Jerome Levine and Family – 2013
- Isobel Robins Konecky and Family – 2012
- Herbert Pardes, M.D. – 2011
- Margo and John Catsimatidis and Family – 2010
- Robert Benjamin and The Light of Day Foundation – 2010
- Evan and Sandra Stern and Family – 2009
- Mel and Carol Taub and Family – 2008
- Sol and Lillian Goldman and Family – 2007
- Stanley Fahn, M.D. – 2006
- Page Morton Black – 2005
- Lucien Côté, M.D. – 2005
- Alan and Kathy Greenberg – 2004
- John K. Castle – 2003
- Gerald D. Fishbach, M.D. – 2003
- Herbert Pardes, M.D. – 2003
- Paul Greengard, Ph.D. and Avid Carlsson, M.D., Ph.D. – 2002
- Lillian Goldman – 2002
- Eric R. Kandel, M.D. – 2001