Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Fall 2009 issue of News & Review. This quarterly publication is designed to keep you informed about the latest news in Parkinson's research and treatments as well as PD community events and efforts.
You can access key articles by clicking the links that appear below or download the full Fall 2009 issue.
- Chasing the Cure: A Decade of Advances in Parkinson's Disease Research
- News in Brief
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF: Connie Marras, M.D., Ph.D.
- Fall Prevention Strategies for People Living with Parkinson's
- Does Exercise Impact Parkinson's?
- Mid-Stage PD: Managing the Side-Effects of Medication and Treatment
- PDF Champions in Action
We hope that you find this information helpful. If you would like News & Review by mail, please join our list.