Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Fall 2007 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- PDF Awards Nearly $900K to Fund 18 Promising PD Research Projects
- News in Brief
- PDF Launches Quality of Life Initiative
- Exercise and PD: Working it Out
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF
- Current Research Highlights Importance of Physical Therapy and Exercise For People with PD
- Donate to PDF Ė While You Make Money!
- The Science and Practice of “Speaking LOUD”
- Order Your FREE Educational Materials from PDF!
- PDF to Webcast 50th Anniversary Symposium on Parkinsonís Disease
- Around and About the Community
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.
Alternatively, you may click here to download the Fall 2007 newsletter in Adobe Acrobat format.