PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Fall 2006 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- PD: More Than a Movement Disorder
- News in Brief
- Funding Science to Find a Cure
- Spotlight on Research Supported by PDF
- PDF Awards "Seed Grants" to 17 Promising PD Scientists
- PDF Creates Parkinson's Advisory Council
- Renovated Columbia Labs to be Dedicated
- PDF Launches New Website for Creativity and Parkinson's
- Video Review: Diagnosis Parkinson's Disease
- The Parkinson's Mailbag
- Around and About the Community
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.
Alternatively, you may click here to download the Fall 2006 newsletter in Adobe Acrobat format.