PDF is committed to using your funds efficiently to support our mission. To see how funds are spent, browse our financial information.
Welcome to the Fall 2004 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- Nature Versus Nurture: What Causes PD?
- News in Brief
- State of the Parkinsonís World
- PD Lay and Professional Groups Plan 2006 World Congress
- Spotlight on Research
- My Clinical Trial Experience
- APT: Accelerating the Development of New Treatments for Parkinsonís
- The Voice from Washington Ė Congressional Advocacy at Home
- PDF Unveils New Line of Publications
- The Parkinson's Mailbag Ė Finding the Right PD Professionals
- Around and About the Community
- PDF Board of Directors Elects New Members
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.
Alternatively, you may click here to download the Fall 2004 newsletter in Adobe Acrobat format.