Do you want to know more about Parkinson's? PDF's materials provide information about symptoms, medications, resources & more.
Welcome to the Fall 2003 issue of PDF News & Review, our quarterly publication. Below are links to the text of the key stories from this issue. We hope that you and your family find this information helpful. Please check our website frequently for future editions of this publication, as well as other important news about Parkinson's research and treatment.
- Dedicated to PD Ė A Special Tribute to A Remarkable Lady
- Dressing and Undressing: The Daily Duty Made Easier
- Epilepsy drug may offer a cheap and easy way to treat PD
- First Gene Therapy Study for Parkinson's
- Holiday Gift Ideas: All for a Good Cause
- How to be an advocate
- New Strategic Directions for PDF
- Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins: Alternatives to help Parkinson's Disease?
- PDF Welcomes New Strengths to Board
- Sinemet and Sinemet CR
- Solving The Parkinson's Puzzle
- Story C. Landis, Ph.D., Named New Director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Treating the ''off'' periods in Parkinson's
If you would like to receive a copy by mail of our quarterly newsletter PDF News & Review, click here.