PAN Medicare Webinar (Online)
- November 21, 2013, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Parkinson's Action Network
Join the Parkinson's Action Network for a webinar focused on Medicare coverage for outpatient physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy.
Topics to be covered in the webinar include:
- Medicare coverage of therapy services
- Medicare limits on therapy and the exceptions process
- The Improvement Standard and its impact on therapy coverage
- Ensuring that people with Parkinson’s who are on Medicare continue to have access to medically necessary therapy services
- Details on what you can do to help
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
PAN is the voice of the Parkinson's community in Washington, DC. In fiscal year 2013, PDF is supporting PAN with a grant of $200,000.
- To Learn More: