PAIR: HOPE Conference (WA)
- November 16, 2013, 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Meydenbauer Center, 1100 Northeast Sixth Street, Bellevue, WA 98004
Northwest Parkinson's Foundation (NWPF) and American Parkinson Disease Association, Washington Chapter
Join NWPF and APDA for the 2013 HOPE Conference on Parkinson's. The educational symposium will focus on hope and wellness for people living with Parkinson's, their family, friends and care partners.
Stop by PDF's table for educational resources and meet PDF Research Advocates Christine Engelhardt, Tori Kelly and Tom Gorman.
Featured presenters include:
- Anne Udall, Ph.D., Parkinson's Action Network; Udall Foundation; Northwest Evaluation Association
- Paul Short, Ph.D., Neuropsychologist
- Helen Bronte-Stewart, M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine
- Laurel Beck, P.T., M.S., N.C.S., Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Peter Lynch, Instructor, Yoga for PD, Northwest Hospital; Yoga for Beacon
Registration to attend is $35 after Friday, November 8 and includes breakfast, lunch, and free parking.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit pdhope.org or call (877) 980-7500.