PAIR: Caregiver Conference (MO)
- September 14, 2013, 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Hilton Garden Inn Conference Center, 3300 Vandiver Dr., Columbia, MO 65203
University of Missouri Health System
Join the University of Missouri Health System for its Parkinson's Disease Patient and Caregiver Conference. The free educational event is designed for people living with Parkinson's disease and their care partners. Featured topics to be presented on by experts in the field include:
- Parkinson's 101
- Promoting Emotional Well-Being: Traditional and Complementary Alternative Medicine Strategies
- Planning Ahead with Parkinson's Disease
- What's New in Parkinson's Disease
Stop by PDF's table for educational resources and meet PDF Research Advocate, Judi Jecmen who will be in attendance.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- To Learn More: