Caregiver Clinic: Safe at Home (Online)
- August 21, 2013, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA)
Join the FCA for its Caregiver Clinic Series webinar: Safe at Home. The webinar, led by Lise McCarthy, P.T., will cover easy, but important home modifications that can be made to help care for a loved one. It will also include tips for aging individuals with a particular focus on those living in the mid to late stages of Alzheimer's or dementia. Topics to be discussed include:
- What are the most common kitchen hazards to avoid?
- Is the bedroom or living room more accident prone for your loved one?
- How do you safety-proof against wandering?
- What are the modifications you can do today that can help prevent falls in the home?
Registration to view the webinar is $15. It will also be presented on Wednesday, August 28th from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM ET.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit their website here.