Hope Conference (WA)
- September 7, 2013, 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Northern Quest Resort, Pend Oreille Pavilion, 100 North Hayford Road, Airway Heights, WA 99001
Northwest Parkinson's Foundation (NWPF)
Join NWPF for its second annual Inland Northwest Hope for Parkinson's Conference for people living with PD and their care partners. Featured topics and presenters include:
- What Your Medications Can Do for You: Monique Giroux, M.D.
- What is in the Research Pipeline: Anthony Santiago, M.D.
- Humor and PD: Peter Dunlap-Shohl
Registration to attend is $20 and includes lunch.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (877) 980-7500 or visit www.nwpf.org.