PAIR: Victory Summit (MN)
- September 21, 2013, 10:00am - 4:15pm
- Grace Church, 9301 Eden Prairie Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55347
The Davis Phinney Foundation
Join the Davis Phinney Foundation for a free educational symposium which will include inspiring presentations and information from leading movement disorder neurologists and physical therapists.
Topics to be presented on include:
- Parkinson's research update
- Living well with Parkinson's
- Deep brain stimulation
- Interactive movement breaks and exercise sessions
- Panel discussions with both local and national experts
PDF Research Advocates Kim and Libbe Erickson will present on a panel on Getting Involved in Parkinson's Research.
Registration is required to attend the free event, which will include lunch and refreshments.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (888) 364-6168 or click here.