PAIR: Parkinson's Conference (LA)
- July 27, 2013, 9:30am - 2:30pm
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center, 6400 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Pennington Biomedical Research Center
Join the Pennington Biomedical Research Center for its Second Annual Parkinson's Conference. Experts in the field will present on topics such as:
- Exercise in Parkinson's Patients: Is it Worth the Sweat?
- Deep Brain Stimulation as a Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
- Depression and Anxiety in Parkinson's Disease
- You are Not Parkinson's: Reclaiming Positive Perspective
- "Moving it" to Improve Physical Function in Parkinson's Disease
- New Look at an Old Problem: Dopamine and Parkinsonism
Stop by PDF's table for educational resources which will feature PDF Research Advocate, Carol Harrison.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit https://www.pbrc.edu/events/parkinsons/.