PAIR: Victory Summit (NY)
- May 18, 2013, 10:00am - 4:15pm
- Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, 120 East Main Street, Rochester NY 14604
The Davis Phinney Foundation
Join the Davis Phinney Foundation for a free educational symposium which will include inspiring presentations and information from leading movement disorder neurologists and physical therapists.
Topics to be presented on include:
- Parkinson's research update
- Living well with Parkinson's
- Deep brain stimulation
- Interactive movement breaks and exercise sessions
- Panel discussions with both local and national experts
PDF Research Advocate Becky Houde will present on Getting Involved in Parkinson's Research. PDF's Senior Development Coordinator for Events, Kelly Bresnahan will also be in attendance.
Registration is required to attend the free event, which will include lunch and refreshments.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (888) 364-6415 or click here.