Challenges in Caregiving (WA)
- June 3, 2013, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave S, Tukwila, WA 98168
Northwest Parkinson's Foundation (NWPF)
Join NWPF for for its conference, Challenges in Caregiving, Giving Care, Taking Care. Topics to be covered include:
- Managing medications at home
- What you need to know before a hospitalization
- Health benefits of humor and reducing stress
- Coping with feelings of grief, loss and depression
- Legal issues in caregiving
- Behavior strategies with developmental disabilities and dementia
Registration to attend is $30 through May 15 and $50 for agency based community caregivers.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, contact (800) 422-3263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.