[PAIR] PRO Parkinson's Conference (OR)
- April 13, 2013, 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Hilton Eugene and Conference Center, 66 East 6th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon (PRO)
Join the Parkinson's Resources of Oregon for its annual Parkinson's conference. The educational conference will feature presentations by experts in the field and breakout sessions on topics such as:
- Facing Fears: Strategies for Coping with PD Anxiety
- Tools for managing caregiver stress
- Overview for newly diagnosed with question and answer session
- Maintaining intimacy and emotional connection
- Care options and resources for the future
- Suggestions for success: daily activities and PD
PDF Research Advocate Dan Baker will be in attendance and present on getting involved in research.
Registration to attend the conference is $30.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit http://procon2013-eorg.eventbrite.com/.