PAIR Up for Parkinson's Research (AZ)
- April 13, 2013, 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Arizona Jewish Historical Society, Cutler Plotkin Heritage Center, 122 East Culver Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation, led by PDF Research Advocates Patti Meese, Carl Ames, Glo and Paul Richman in collaboration with the Arizona Chapter of the American Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Banner Sun Health Research Institute, Mayo Clinic Arizona and the National Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence/Muhammad Ali Parkinson's Center
Join PDF Research Advocates Patti Meese, Carl Ames, Glo and Paul Richman for an educational forum recognizing the contributions of Parkinson's clinical research participants.
Topics to be covered include:
- The Importance of Clinical Research Participation
- Making a Difference: Results of Studies in the Area
- What the Future Holds: New Studies and How You Can Play a Role
- Up Close and Personal: The Perspective of Research Participants
Pre-registration for the free forum is required as space is limited.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit www.pdf.org/pairup or call (800) 457-6676.