Patient and Caregiver Conference (CA)
- April 27, 2013, 11:30am - 4:15pm
- UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center, 1675 Owens Street, San Francisco, CA 94158
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Parkinson's Disease Clinic and Research Center
Join the UCSF Parkinson's Research Center as it hosts its annual Patient and Caregiver conference.
Featured topics and presenters include:
- Parkinson's Disease: Current and Emerging Treatments; Chad Christine, M.D., Associate Professor of Neurology
- State of the Art of Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson's Disease; Marta San Luciano, M.D.; Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Harnessing the Basal Ganglia Circuit in Animal Models of Parkinson's Disease; Alexandra Nelson, Ph.D., M.D., Clinical Instructor Of Neurology, Staff Scientist
- Depression and Anxiety in Parkinson's Disease; Mary De May, M.D., Associate Professor of Neurology
- Complementary Therapies for Parkinson's Disease;Kevin Barrows, M.D., Associate Professor of Family Medicine
Registration to attend is $25 and can be submitted online only. It is first come, first served until April 26.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit http://ucsfpdcrc.eventbrite.com/.