Victory Summit (AZ)
- January 26, 2013, 10:00am - 4:15pm
- Phoenix Convention Center North Building, 100 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Davis Phinney Foundation
Join the Davis Phinney Foundation for a free, educational symposium presented by leading movement disorder neurologists and physical therapists. It will feature interactive movement breaks and exercise sessions and panel discussions with experts.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Parkinson's Research Update
- Living Well with Parkinson's
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery
The event is free to attend but registration is required.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (888) 364-6168 or click here.