Parkinson's Symposium (OH)
- October 20, 2012, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Embassy Suites Cleveland Ė Rockside, 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd., Independence, OH 44131
Join experts from Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Neurological Restoration for a free Parkinson's disease symposium for people living with Parkinson's and families and caregivers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Parkinson’s symptoms and their progression
- Managing cognitive and behavioral effects
- Improving symptoms through exercise and physical therapy
- Medication and surgery options and their side effects
- Working with your doctor to find the treatment that best relieves symptoms
Register in advance as seating is limited.
- To Learn More:
To register, call (855) 264-3532.